Welcome To The Heart Of The Community! Hang Out With Your Friends While Heartlake City Life Buzzes Around You. Drop Into The Salon For A Makeover Or Grab A Coffee At The Book Café. Join Stephanie At The Skatepark Or Visit Dottie In Her Apartment. Help The New Family Moving Into The Neighborhood. Arrange And Rearrange Any Of The Buildings So The Street Looks Just How You Want It To! Lego Friends Fans Aged 8+ Will Love Hanging Out In The Heart Of The Community With The Main Street Building 41704 Set. It Comprises 3 Buildings That Join To Form A Neighborhood Block With Apartments. ThereS A Hairdresser, International Food Market And A Book Café. As Each Element Is Modular Creative Kids Will Love Configuring The Buildings However They Choose! It Comes With 12 Yes 12! Figures So Imaginative Role Play Possibilities Are Endless. Kids Can Get A Makeover From Trevor In The Salon, Hang Out In DottieS Apartment, Pull Some Skateboarding Tricks With Stephanie Or Hold The Door For Harper As She Wheels Her Wheelchair Into The Café. The Build Is All Part Of The Fun This Extensive, 1,682 Piece Set Offers The Chance For The Whole Family To Join In The Construction Fun To Produce A Model That Will Take Pride Of Place In Any Bedroom Display. Introduce Little Builders To The Welcoming Community Of Lego Friends Where Every Kid Will Feel Right At Home.
|Dimensions||22.91 × 14.88 × 3.43 in|
- Free shipping on orders over $90. Use code: SHIP at checkout
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, Monday-Friday excluding holidays.
- At checkout, you can choose your shipping method with the expected delivery time.
- Returns are easy and seamless. Simply click on our return page and follow the automated instructions to receive return labels and instructions.
- We will gladly accept returns that are unworn, packed with the original accessories, are in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging within 10 days of delivery – postmarked.
- Please Visit the returns page for the complete policy and information.
Located in Edmonton, Alberta is our massive 65,000 ft2 toy warehouse. Our doors are closed to the public to help us focus on selling online only. Our team is a close-knit family made up of shippers, buyers, operators, and leaders!
Providing customers with the greatest value and price is our driving factor. That's what brought us to wholesale buying toys. Through buying mass amounts of toys, we are able to sell at you for the lowest prices while ensuring we have a huge inventory for anyone and everyone.
Providing customers with the greatest value and price is our driving factor. That’s what brought us to wholesale buying toys. Through buying mass amounts of toys, we are able to sell at you for the lowest prices while ensuring we have a huge inventory for anyone and everyone.
We are right in your backyard! All items are shipped from Edmonton, Alberta.
Our warehouse is over 65,000 ft2 and filled with thousands of toys.
20+ Years Experience
Our founder has over 20 years of experince in the toy industry.
We have partnered with over 150 vendors to give you the best price, mix, and value.