Made for extreme conditions, the 4×4 MercedesBenz Zetros Trial Truck has the power to tackle the roughest terrain. Now you can build your own LEGO Technic version of this mighty machine. Enjoy a challenging build then use the CONTROL+ app to steer the truck and operate the differential locking. Set up obstacles and use the flags to create a trial course. Can anything stop this mighty truck? Anyone who loves powerful toy trucks and construction toys will have lots of fun building this LEGO Technic AppControlled 4×4 MercedesBenz Zetros Trial Truck (42129) model. Packed with realistic features, this truck toy offers an engaging build for adults and kids aged 12 and up. Open the cab doors and hood. Check out the working suspension on all 4 wheels and open the service hatch to inspect the gearbox. The model also features a detailed engine with spinning radiator fan. In a first for LEGO Technic, this model has differential locking. Lock and unlock the differentials using the app to maneuver the truck over rough terrain. Explore the app With this model, the build is just the start. Use the CONTROL+ app to put this mighty machine to the test. Use the different control screens to steer and operate the differential locking. With challenges and achievements in the app, there are so many ways to play.
|Dimensions||22.91 × 18.9 × 3.58 in|
- Free shipping on orders over $90. Use code: SHIP at checkout
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, Monday-Friday excluding holidays.
- At checkout, you can choose your shipping method with the expected delivery time.
- Returns are easy and seamless. Simply click on our return page and follow the automated instructions to receive return labels and instructions.
- We will gladly accept returns that are unworn, packed with the original accessories, are in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging within 10 days of delivery – postmarked.
- Please Visit the returns page for the complete policy and information.
Located in Edmonton, Alberta is our massive 65,000 ft2 toy warehouse. Our doors are closed to the public to help us focus on selling online only. Our team is a close-knit family made up of shippers, buyers, operators, and leaders!
Providing customers with the greatest value and price is our driving factor. That's what brought us to wholesale buying toys. Through buying mass amounts of toys, we are able to sell at you for the lowest prices while ensuring we have a huge inventory for anyone and everyone.
Providing customers with the greatest value and price is our driving factor. That’s what brought us to wholesale buying toys. Through buying mass amounts of toys, we are able to sell at you for the lowest prices while ensuring we have a huge inventory for anyone and everyone.
We are right in your backyard! All items are shipped from Edmonton, Alberta.
Our warehouse is over 65,000 ft2 and filled with thousands of toys.
20+ Years Experience
Our founder has over 20 years of experince in the toy industry.
We have partnered with over 150 vendors to give you the best price, mix, and value.