Puzzle measures 13×19 inches completed, 500 pc. Made from 100% recycled blue board quality. After George Eastman invented Kodak film and the Kodak camera in the 1880s, amateur photography became widely popular and cameras became numerous and varied. Today, collectors typically acquire vintage cameras for their unique designs rather than the quality of photos. Art Deco style, colorful plastics, advertising, brand name, and other factors attract collectors to vintage cameras. Vintage cameras were made in several types, including box, accordion, single lens, double lens, 35mm lens, and instant cameras. Collectors of antique cameras search for the early woodenbox cameras used by professional photographers. Other collectors prefer the variety of personal cameras manufactured for the public. Vintage 35mm cameras are especially collectible and some of the most valuable cameras are 35mm. Collectors may also have interest in vintage instant cameras, especially the original Polaroid Land Camera from 1948.
|Dimensions||4.75 × 8 × 5.25 in|
- Free shipping on orders over $90. Use code: SHIP at checkout
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- All orders ship within 1-3 business days, Monday-Friday excluding holidays.
- At checkout, you can choose your shipping method with the expected delivery time.
- Returns are easy and seamless. Simply click on our return page and follow the automated instructions to receive return labels and instructions.
- We will gladly accept returns that are unworn, packed with the original accessories, are in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging within 10 days of delivery – postmarked.
- Please Visit the returns page for the complete policy and information.
Located in Edmonton, Alberta is our massive 65,000 ft2 toy warehouse. Our doors are closed to the public to help us focus on selling online only. Our team is a close-knit family made up of shippers, buyers, operators, and leaders!
Providing customers with the greatest value and price is our driving factor. That's what brought us to wholesale buying toys. Through buying mass amounts of toys, we are able to sell at you for the lowest prices while ensuring we have a huge inventory for anyone and everyone.
Providing customers with the greatest value and price is our driving factor. That’s what brought us to wholesale buying toys. Through buying mass amounts of toys, we are able to sell at you for the lowest prices while ensuring we have a huge inventory for anyone and everyone.
We are right in your backyard! All items are shipped from Edmonton, Alberta.
Our warehouse is over 65,000 ft2 and filled with thousands of toys.
20+ Years Experience
Our founder has over 20 years of experince in the toy industry.
We have partnered with over 150 vendors to give you the best price, mix, and value.